I don’t know whether to be flattered or be slightly offended but I’ll take the flattery since it’s nicer ๐Ÿ˜Š #GoodJobTeach

I don’t know whether to be flattered or be slightly offended but I’ll take the flattery since it’s nicer ๐Ÿ˜Š #GoodJobTeach

Trial run: smokey eye #ThingsIDontUsuallyDo

Trial run: smokey eye #ThingsIDontUsuallyDo

The 1975, Teddy bears, and coconut water is how this nut ends her night #Tootloo

The 1975, Teddy bears, and coconut water is how this nut ends her night #Tootloo

This jacket > a snuggie #jammin #2AM #AdrianMarcel

This jacket > a snuggie #jammin #2AM #AdrianMarcel

#GymLife ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜

#GymLife ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜

Hehehe I got to see him ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Šnow I can sleep peacefully and I won’t have to look it up on YouTube

Hehehe I got to see him ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Šnow I can sleep peacefully and I won’t have to look it up on YouTube

This picture almost made me cry (tears of joy) but it definitely made me smile. I love this so much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

This picture almost made me cry (tears of joy) but it definitely made me smile. I love this so much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

If you don’t do anything else…. WATCH AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!!! Do it!

If you don’t do anything else…. WATCH AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!!! Do it!

Pardon the puny smirk โ˜บ๏ธ #FeltLikeIt

Pardon the puny smirk โ˜บ๏ธ #FeltLikeIt

Watch "72. B*tches Be Like" on YouTube

72. B*tches Be Like:

collegehumor:

dorkly:

Voldemortโ€™s Assistant Kevin and the Goblet of Dumb Plans

For more comics, visitย Dorkly.com!

Morty wasnt all that bright….

collegehumor:

Show of hands: How many of you have ever been 5 minutes late for something because you couldnโ€™t remember where you put your phone? I canโ€™t see you, but Iโ€™m gonna assume that 99% of you have your hands in the air, and the remaining 1% is a bunch of filthy liars. I personally have spent countless hours of my life on my knees, tearing my home apart only to find that my that my phone was crammed between couch cushions, rolled up in a blanket, or, for some reason, buried in the vegetable crisper. If Apple were to include an external keychain remote with with every device they sell, they could ensure that no phone is ever lost again. Just click the panic button and to set off a loud, blaring alarm that will instantly let you find whatever bizarre place you left your iPhone. I mean, think about. Cars have panic buttons, and while I lose phones all the time, Iโ€™ve only ever misplaced two cars.

Finish reading โ€”>ย 6 New Features Weโ€™d Like To See On The iPhone 6

But actually…. this would be love

Sunday performance day

Sunday performance day

Our goal: phenomenal!!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช